Explainer Video Production is the same for Each Set Of Explainer Videos. Let’s look at the steps, that are included and understand, What Is Explainer Video Production Procedure.
The process of Explainer Video Production is determined by, The Type Of Explainer Video, or the marketing video, your PRODUCT or SERVICE demands.
To help you consume the content the way you need it, here’s the video about the Explainer Video Production article down here:
What are the types of Explainer Videos or Marketing Videos?
- 2D Animated Explainer Video
- News Person Explainer Video
- 3D Graphical Explainer Video
- Ads with Models or Celebs
- Kinetic Typography Explainer Video
- Motion Graphics Explainer Video
- Whiteboard Animated Explainer Video.
In this video, we will reveal, what are the steps, involved in a 2d Animated, Explainer Video Production procedure.
2D Animated Explainer Video Production Procedure includes 5 Main Steps to milk till the last ounce of info from a client’s perspective of what explainer video should do for their product or their service.
What Is Explainer Video Production’s 5 Step Procedure?
- Client Meeting – Here we determine the brand colors, fonts, type of the explainer video format, demographics of the explainer video audience, some examples of videos client likes, etc.
- Explainer Video Script – Here our copywriters who would have the client’s back backed by data to explain their product or service. Copywriters follow the AIDA principle as explained earlier to create the script.
Also script length is dependent on the client’s budget and depth of explanation required for the product or service. Once client approves the script next step should follow.
- Story Board – Once the script is ready, client is sent types of chracters used or icons, typography used. In other words, the client almost gets a clear picture of how their video would look like in for of screenshots.
- Animation – After storyboard is approved by the client, animators spting into action and get their magic fingers on canvas with tools like adobe after effects, videoscribe or other whiteboard video software.
- Voice Over and Background Music – Once animation is complete, Voiceover artists perform the voiceover where script is narrated in mood appropriate to video’s demographics.
Background music is chosen and synced to the genre and mood of the explainer video.
Good Read: What is an Explainer Video
Simple Explainer Video Examples:
1) Whiteboard Video Maker FREE Software Explainer Video:
2) How to Explain About Us with Videoscribe Pro
3) What Is Explainer Video: Deep Dive into the Secret Facts and Steps of What Is An Explainer Video?
So Now go out and get an Explainer Video created of your own from WWWDesign
Don’t forget to share this content for ALL THE KNOWLEDGE NEEDYs!